Tuesday 14 September 2021

EP82: How Cycle Syncing Has Changed My Training and Physique

In this episode of the Carrots ‘N’ Cake Podcast, I am talking all about cycle syncing and how it has changed my training and physique.

Episode 82: Listen Here

Intuitively, most women know what our bodies need, but we choose to ignore them, which is sometimes why we don’t see the results we want.

I’m share my experience with overtraining and how cycle syncing has changed my exercise routine, mindset, and physique.

I’ve learned how to prioritize my workouts to build lean muscle and burn fat depending on where I am in my menstrual cycle.

Syncing your menstrual cycle to your workouts takes the frustration, stress, and mental debate about what and how much exercise to do.

Join my Cycle Syncing Made Simple Masterclass here!

If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and subscribe so you never have to miss an episode!

Comments and questions can be sent to info@carrotsncake.com.

Follow me on Instagram @carrotsncake.

Subscribe for the latest updates and free resources.

If you’re looking for a health-minded group of women who want to support and lift you up as you work toward your goals, please consider joining the CNC Lifestyle.

Resources: 

The post EP82: How Cycle Syncing Has Changed My Training and Physique appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.


EP82: How Cycle Syncing Has Changed My Training and Physique posted first on http://thisfitlifestyle.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment